Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mysterious Galaxy Booksigning Oct.4, 2008

I want to thank Mysterious Galaxy for allowing me to stage my first book signing at their store. They were wonderful hosts and took the time to make it a great event. I also want to thank all my friends and NEW friends that attended and bought my book. A big 'thank you' also goes to Magician Steve for keeping everyone entertained before the event. Even though he forgot his magic wand, his performance was flawless, funny and entertaining. A big round of applause for Steve.
Finally my biggest "thank you" goes to the best assistant an author could have, Fran Romero. What a yeoman's job she did in arranging the program, the snacks and making sure all the little details were just right for everyone. Thank you, Franny!! You're the best!!

No comments: