Monday, August 25, 2008

Special Thanks



I would like to give a special thanks to some very important people in my life that help make this Gamadin Series possible. My parents, Jack and Phyllis. My daughter, Lara. Frank Gaspar's writing class at Long Beach City College. My Pals, Dennis, Dave, Richard and Steve. The best story editor in the world, Suzanne Wishner, who won most, if not all, the battles. Fellow writers, Darlene Quinn and Kathy Porter, for their support. Art Roscoe for having the patience to read my first drafts and supply me with a lot of great criticism. Francesca Romero, for making me look good and for all her hard work in getting the word out there about my book. My publisher, Greenleaf Book Group, for their diligence in making my book the best it could be. And finally, to the many unnamed others who have all contributed along the way . . . THANK YOU!!

Tom

No comments: