Sunday, August 31, 2008

Teachers and Educators


To my delight, many Teachers and Educators have been ordering my young adult sci-fi book for their classes. They are very excited about a new sci-fi series for their students. To further help the education process, I'll do my best to supplement the reading with some cool websites and blogs where both teachers and students can visit to learn about the many ways science helps make their lives better and fun. I can't imagine my daughter going five minutes without text messaging one of her friends about something. Then there's the Science Channel website (http://science.discovery.com/) where I learned how a pinball machine was made. I didn't know there was a half mile of wiring in every machine, and all done by hand, too. So in the column to the right, as you begin the ride with Harlowe and his gang throughout the cosmos, have fun enjoying the many places you'll go to learn about their world and beyond . . . Do, do, do . . . do, do, do. . . Like the book, I guarantee, life will never be dull.

No comments: